The market is abuzz with tons of skin and beauty products. They are certainly marvellous, but they can be expensive as well. Also, we never know if they will work or not, and most of these products have chemicals which can cause long-lasting damage to our skin.
With a naturally shiny skin, cosmetic products will enhance your skin even more. So, the trick is to use the traditional methods to ensure we have the healthiest and radiant skin ever.
DIY Face masks are one thing that can rejuvenate your skin and repair it. Also, they ensure that it is stress-free. You can buy face masks in the market too, which are hassle-free, But in my opinion, the best DIY face masks are the one which you make at home.
Homemade face masks work like a charm. Let’s take a closer look at your kitchen and bring those miraculous DIY face masks for our beauty.
1. Curd And Besan (Gram Flour) Face mask for Dry Skin
This deep root DIY face mask has been one of the well-kept hidden secrets of our grandma’s. Curd and besan face pack makes for an amazing method to moisturise dry skin, In addition, it can also remove dead cells.
Curd has probiotics and lactic acid, which helps with inflammation like acne and also with tanning. Besan is the best scrub you can ask for.
- Take 2 tsp of Besan, 1 tsp of curd, few drops of honey & a pinch of turmeric to make a smooth paste.
- Apply it equally all over the face, and leave it on for 10-15 minutes.
Lastly, wash it off with cold water. Using this mask regularly will mend dry skin and will also add moisture to it.
2. Tomato homemade face mask for Tanned Skin
Another homemade face mask for tanning uses tomato as the main ingredient, tomatoes are rich in vitamin A and C, which can lighten the skin.
Besides giving you that sound sparkle, it helps to get rid of tan, and also acne and blemishes.
- Make a pulp out of one crude tomato, add a couple of drops of lemon juice, and one teaspoon of Multani Mitti (Fuller’s Earth).
- Blend the ingredients well, and apply this pack all over your face.
- Let it sit for 15 minutes before washing off the mask with cold water.
- Apply this once or twice a week for tan-free skin.
3. Multani Mitti mask with Clove For Acne
This DIY face mask for acne is less-heard of, but it works wonders on your skin. Acne is one of the common skin problems & Multani Mitti has tons of cleansing properties.
- Use 2 teaspoons of Multani Mitti (Fuller’s Earth) powder, 2 squashed cloves, a pinch of Kapur (camphor), and rose water.
- Make a paste, and apply to the skin or affected area. After keeping it on your face for a while, use cool water to take it off.
- Repeat twice a week for a month to see a change.
This homemade face mask helps remove toxins, soothe your skin, heal acne, while also lightening skin scars.
4. Lemon and honey face mask for oily skin
Juice of lemon is a great source of clean skin and helps remove dead skin cells into the skin.
- Blend 1 tsp of honey with ½ tsp of the lemon squeeze, and apply it on all over the face.
- In order to let it work on your skin, let it sit for 20 minutes. Wash with cold water after that.
It will leave your skin fresh, graceful, and clear. You can use this homemade face mask thrice a week.
5. Almond and Milk Face Mask For Normal Skin
For few who have radiant skin with no worries, this homemade face mask is perfect. It is simple and will keep it healthy and glowing always.
- Crush presoaked 4-5 almonds, mix it with raw milk to make a thick paste.
- Using a brush, apply the paste on your face evenly. Keep it on till it dries, and then splash your face with cool water to take it off.
- You can use it regularly and get an instant glow. It works just as well for sensitive skin.
6. Banana and honey homemade face mask for glowing skin
Bananas have a thick and creamy velvety surface. When you use this in a face mask, it clears up the tan and provides you with radiant and glowing and clear skin.
- Mash a ripe banana and add honey and Curd to it.
- Apply the mixture over your face and neck.
- With warm water, clear the mask after keeping it on for some time.
7. DIY BROWN SUGAR Glycerin, And Lemon Face Mask
Lemons, sugar and glycerin are great alone but mix them, and they are quite powerful skin and beauty products.
- Squeeze one lemon and extract the juice in a bowl. Add 1 tbsp of sugar and glycerin to it. Mix well.
- Wash your face using a cleanser before applying this face scrub.
- Apply this pack as a scrub. Moreover, Use a gentle upward and circular massaging motion as you rub your skin.
- Repeat the scrubbing for 3-4 minutes.
- After scrubbing with the sugar granules, rinse off the face pack with water.
- Avoid eye area, and after rinsing pat dry your face.
Your face takes a lot of heat throughout the day due to dust, sun rays, stress, makeup, and so on. So, make sure you pamper it with these DIY face masks. These homemade masks will ensure that your skin is glowing and radiant.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me so that I can resolve your issue as soon as possible.
For more stories like this beauty and fashion advice, Skin Care Tips, Cooking ideas, and Lifestyle features sign up for the tophatlifestyle.com newsletter.
Follow my other social media accounts for more updates:
Read More: Mango Iced Tea: Perfect Drink for Summer