Breakfast is the first meal of the day, so we need to ensure that it is healthy and rich in protein and fiber, Healthy smoothie or oatmeals are a perfect start to a day. It is because we eat breakfast after fasting for 8-10 hours. That is why ensure that whatever you eat for breakfast is protein and fiber filled.
One such thing is smoothies. A high protein smoothie is a healthy breakfast option. They pack different veggies and fruits which are nutritious and delicious. A big glass of smoothie is enough to sustain you till lunch.
Chocolate overload smoothie
So, keeping this in mind, I am sharing a delicious and healthy smoothie recipe. It packs the power of protein shake, banana, cacao powder, and hazelnut butter all in chocolate flavour. Hence, the name of chocolate overload. In addition to being delicious, This chocolate banana protein smoothie is perfect for weight loss.
Let’s check out this tasty, easy to make, and healthy smoothie packed with protein and chocolate.
Total calories: Approx 420 per serving
Time: 10 Min
- 2 Cups of Milk
- ½ Scoop Chocolate Protein Powder
- 2 Large Bananas Frozen
- 1 tbsp. Cacao Powder
- 1 tbsp. Hazelnut Butter
To freeze your banana, peel them and put them in a zip lock bag or a container and put in the freezer for at least 3 hours. It provides this protein smoothie with a creamy texture.
- Now, put all the ingredients into a blender, and grind it.
- The bananas will give it a sweet taste, still, if you want it to be sweeter, add honey, not sugar.
- Finally, Pour it into a glass or jar, and enjoy your healthy protein chocolate overload smoothie.
Benefits of this healthy protein chocolate smoothie
This smoothie packs the goodness of cacao, banana, protein powder, and hazelnut butter. Here is a quick look into its benefits will ensure you of its goodness.
- Bananas give you energy, aids in digestion, has antioxidants, and also Vitamin C and B6.
- Protein powder helps in muscle building and hormone production.
- Cacao powder is rich in fibre which helps with a healthy gut. Moreover, It aids in lean muscle building which is important to lose and retain weight.
- Hazelnut butter is nutritious and has lower carbs than the regular butter. It is also rich in antioxidants.
In conclusion, Combining all these ingredients in chocolate overload healthy smoothies makes it a healthy breakfast or summer drink.
Still, have your blender out? Try this blender Mango Ice Tea! It looks incredible and I can’t wait to try it myself.
Picture Credit : Google, Recipe : https://roshnisanghvi.com
Don’t forget to mention #roshnisanghvi #tophatlifestyle
Love XoXo !!! ❤